Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Best things in life, they are free

Can life gets any better than this? Although i had a bad start for the year, now it's all good! And i really mean, GOOD. After Ricky said, "How come i always talk to you, you seem to be in a good mood? like you're so positive about life." Honestly, it struck me and made me think about it for a night. Positive about life? *grins* Yea, i should be. But I didnt really did anything after that but somehow, i'm loving life everyday now! For the past 2 weeks, i've been enjoying life like everyone wishes to be! I dont give a shit about people who dont give a shit about me. And i only spend my time enjoying the moments with the people who loves me and whom i love. Now life is so much better. I'm so glad. and i thank god for that. =)

Back tracking...

Wednesday. Was out with the woman to get cny goodies in the morning. Went home and headed for school for Java presentation. It was okay. And that's when i can finally say, PROJECTS ARE ALL OVER AND DONE WITH, BABY! =)

Thursday. Went out at night with cy and mel. Headed to town to check out shoes and i saw nice pumps from Everlast! Went Melly's place to watch some car movie and the rest of the night was spent at Punggol beach, East Coast Park and Changi beach! And i only went home on Friday morning!

Friday. Got home early morning, slept for an hour then headed for school. Thank god it's only a 2 hours Econs. Went home after that to take a nap. Woke up at 3 plus, prepared to meet the usuals. Cabbed to pasir ris interchange because it was raining. Met Jem, Shimin, Kk and Ed and we headed to Chinatown! Went for lunch/dinner at Yum Cha restaurant. We just went in without thinking about the cost! It was quite scary. Ended up eating a few dimsums only. Then, went to have nice dessert! And when day turns to night, we went to find and get some cny mood! All went mad. After walking around, we went for shi sha at haji lane! Slacked through the night, it was aweeeesommme! and i loveeeee them! =) Pictures :

The guys.

Shimin and her short hair.
Desserts! =)

Retarded Kk. (I promised him to upload this.)

Jem really looks like my brother here.

Shimin has chopsticks-look-alike legs.
Getting the cny mooooood!

The crowded chinatown.
And this was really funny. Just look at them, just look at them! Shimin and I were doing the same thing, actually. We are tall, what to doooooo. haha.
Kk loves to take retarded pictures. Ask him why.
When Jem acts cute, Sherlyn goes....
Edmund, showing us how a dragon looks like.
Hanging out with them never fails to make me haaappppy! =)
So the night ended like this. It's kinda wierd to see myself posting up so many pictures in one entry. In fact, this is the first time i'm doing so. Anyway, today was equally goooood. I cabbed to Orchard from home for some modelling stuffs. Then met weiyan for some great time. I got my Everlast pumps! And weiyan saw a pair which she really likes, and she bought it too! So now, byebye to my river island pumps! Went around to check out my F200 phone. I wanna get it for fun, seriously. But it's quite ex. Like, so far the cheapest.. $265? for a phone which dont have much features, not even a camera? It's so not worth it. But i really want it! At the same time, i'm trying to decide which pink phone to get for proper use. Either a samsung L600 or SE580i. I dont know. =/ Anyway, as usual we went walking from orchard to plaza sing to bugis! Bought a notebook cool pad to cool my vaio down. And i'll never forget that stupid indian lady who hit us and instead of apologising, she made noise behind us. Such a biatttchhh! Dinner was at the cafe above bugis street. I had pasta. And, i've been eating pasta these days! And because we hate to take trains during peak hours, and we saw the bus stop packed with people like as if there are free grabs there.. .. we, cabbed home.

With love, on Saturday, February 02, 2008
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse